Netherworld oddities

Friday, April 18, 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome, I decided to create this blog to showcase the "behind the scenes" of my creations that I sell in my Etsy shop: Netherworld oddities. A lot of people ask me how I make my creatures and what I use to make them, so I will be sharing all that information here, along with photos and video.

If you are a fellow artist of weird art, feel free to share with me your creations and how they are made. I love to share my techniques and learn new ones, I am always learning and adapting my techniques.

Enjoy and don't forget to leave comments and suggestions too!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pamela, I love your sculpture creations. Wonderful work...especially the Kaled Mutants...my work is on the opposite end...working on Steampunk meka creatures....check out my site www.profmorbius.weebly.com (they all move ;) ...)

    ReplyDelete